The New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association [NZCTWA] is a MOH recognised Self - Regulating trade group devoted to protecting public safety
Dealing with a NZCTWA Registered Teeth Whitening Practitioner displaying NZCTWA Certification is your assurance that you're dealing with a trained, qualified and safe Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Practitioner or vendor who takes a pride in the quality of their service and care
The New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association is the professional trade association representing the New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening industry. We are your team fighting to preserve the practice of Cosmetic Teeth Whitening for Non-Dentist suppliers and practitioners by being at the forefront of legislative changes that affect our member OTC Suppliers and In-Chair Practitioners.
While NZCTWA Membership is not required to perform Teeth Whitening, we have found that many patients are more likely to undergo the procedure when their Teeth Whitening Practitioner assures them that they have been formally trained in how to perform the procedure, and are NZCTWA Registered Practitioners.
REGISTERED PRACTITIONER TRAINING FOR MEMBERS
The NZCTWA also provides Practitioner members with a world-class Practitioner training and resources.
Training courses operate with the entire professional support of the Dentists, Chemists & Global Teeth Whitening experts of some of the World’s foremost Teeth Whitening authorities.
At the end of the NZCTWA Registered Practitioner Training course you will be awarded an attractive framed certificate and be able to promote yourself as a NZCTWA Registered Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Practitioner.
In addition, so long as you are a Certified Member of the NZCTWA, you can be Licensed to use the Registered Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Practitioner logo on all your marketing materials and on your website – now that will boost client confidence.
In addition to developing NZCTWA Practitioner training programs, hygiene & cross infection standards and professional clinical protocols, we work together with Government legislative bodies against the efforts of Dentist Associations & Councils whose often misguided aim appears to be to restrict or eradicate your ability to provide safe and top quality services to your clients
The fundamental truth about our industry is that Cosmetic teeth whitening exists solely for beautification.
Hence, it is not a dental or health treatment nor is it a practise of dentistry or health care; Legally, NZCTWA Registered Teeth Whitening Practitioners are not a Dentists, neither are you a Health Care Providers.
See COSMETIC DEFINITION
Globally, both Dentists and Cosmetic Teeth Whitening products suppliers and practitioners of the Appearance Enhancement industry have shared teeth whitening for more than two decades, and it is our goal to keep it that way.
Why not join us today and make the most of your membership from day one by helping you to protect your business – imagine that just missing one new innovation could cost your business many times the membership fee.
NZCTWA Membership Helps You – Protect Your Business and Your Future
- Promoting legislation to give Cosmetic Teeth Whitening businesses rights to practice, distribute and sell Over the Counter [OTC] cosmetic whiteners.
- Promoting a meaningful Code of Conduct & Practice that provides a high standard of training and safe practise
- Get information on new technologies and products.
- Coordinate media coverage and industry press releases.
- Provide you with NZCTWA practitioner training resources
- Provide you with NZCTWA hygiene & cross infection standards
NZCTWA Membership Helps You Answer Questions for Your Legal Matters
- Know the latest news on legal issues related to our industry
- Legally binding Informed consent forms
- Get Government Regulations of our Industry explained
- Understand the Government Regulations and their impact on your business
NZCTWA Membership Helps You – Strengthen Your Knowledge and Skills
- Learn the latest training and safety procedures.
- Up to date information on current products and services to increase clients safety, comfort and maximize their satisfaction.
- NZCTWA Members Knowledge Library – See Here
In New Zealand any business offering Cosmetic Teeth Whitening products, services or systems is welcome to apply for membership
Membership is voluntary, and applicants with the highest standards, who wish to adhere to the New Zealand Teeth Whitening Associations Code of Conduct & Practice, will be accepted.
SUMMARY – What NZCTWA Members get
- Code of Conduct and Practice
- Technical Support
- Global view
- Training to NZCTWA Registered Practitioner Standards
- NZCTWA Practitioner Registration
- Confidential Access Code to ‘Members Only’ on Website
- Certificate of Membership
- Certificate of Professional Training
LOOK FOR THIS TRUSTED LOGO
Dealing with a NZCTWA Registered Teeth Whitening Practitioner displaying NZCTWA Registration is your assurance that you're dealing with a professionally trained, qualified and safe Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Practitioner who takes a pride in the quality of their service and care.
- Keeping the Public and Governmental Administrators up to date with our industry Media Releases